By Lonely Planet, China Williams, Celeste Brash
Lonely Planet: The world's prime go back and forth consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a Shoestring is your passport to the main suitable, up to date recommendation on what to pass, what hidden discoveries watch for you, and the way to optimise your price range for a longer continental journey. event the magic of the temples of Angkor at sunrise, adventure Asia's colonial earlier within the steamy port island of Penang, or cling ten on vintage Bali surf breaks; all along with your relied on shuttle significant other. Get to the center of Southeast Asia and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Southeast Asia on a Shoestring Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider suggestions to retailer time and cash and get round like an area, keeping off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobile numbers, web pages, transit information, costs
- Budget-oriented suggestions with sincere reviews - consuming, slumbering, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra worthwhile trip event - background, temples, food, actions, landscapes
- More than two hundred maps
- Covers Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste and Vietnam
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet's Southeast Asia on a Shoestring is ideal for either exploring most sensible attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for only a few of the locations integrated during this consultant? money out the proper Lonely Planet vacation spot publications, our so much entire courses that disguise locations' most sensible attractions and offbeat reports, or try out our photo-rich Discover sequence publications, which concentrate on locations' hottest points of interest.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, China Williams, Greg Bloom, Celeste Brash, Simon Richmond, Iain Stewart, Ryan Ver Berkmoes and Richard Waters.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's top commute media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a committed vacationer group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally permits curious guests to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations during which they locate themselves.